GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The General Conditions link the owner of the page and the buyer, granting them a series of rights and obligations, from the moment in which an order is made and accepted through this page. They are mandatory and knowledgeable by both parties, so their acceptance is essential to be able to formalize an order. Therefore, the Customer must read these Conditions carefully.
SELLER: “LAMBO COMERCIAL 21, S.L.” (hereinafter, “PRATES”), CIF of the Owner: B-54090154, Registered Office: C / La NAHORA, Nº 6, bajo, ZIP: 46180 – VALENCIA (Spain).
BUYER / CUSTOMER: The user who registers, entering his personal data voluntarily, through the purchase form enabled. To make purchases on the web it is necessary that the customer registers or has registered as a user of the portal www.pratesdesign.com, and accepts fully and without reservation the totality of the present general conditions of purchase, the Legal Notice, and our Policy Of privacy.
As a customer, you declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these General Conditions of Purchase when contracting with PRATES. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you accept, expressly and without exception, that access and use of the web’s virtual store has a place under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
PRATES reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and sale of the virtual store www.pratesdesign.com, as well as the suspension of access to it temporarily or permanently.
How to buy in PRATES?
The purchase process in the PRATES online store is detailed below:
1) Select the items you want and add them to ‘ADD TO CART’. You can repeat the process with each product of PRATES that you want to include in your order in ‘FOLLOW PURCHASING’ or add them by clicking on ‘STORE’
2) Once you have completed your order, access ‘BASKET’ and click on the ‘FINALIZE PURCHASE’ button.
3) If you have already included in the basket all the items you wish to purchase, you can continue your purchase process by clicking on the ‘FINISH PURCHASE’ button (if you have a promotional code, do not forget to include it in the ‘APPLY COUPON’ field) ).
4) Fill in your details and shipping address to which you want us to send your orders.
5) Choose the payment method you prefer and accept the ‘Terms and conditions’.
6) To finish the purchase process, press ‘ORDER ORDER’ and proceed to the payment.
7) If the purchase process has been COMPLETED SATISFACTORILY, you will receive an email to the address you have indicated with the details of your order.
Any questions that may arise while you place your order, we will be happy to help you, write to email@example.com
How is the shipment made?
National deliveries: All the products of the online store of PRATES will be delivered within a period of no more than 2-3 working days in mainland Spain provided they have stock at the time of purchase. Shipping costs within the peninsula are free. For shipments outside the peninsula, the products will be delivered within a period not exceeding 5-6 working days provided they have stock at the time of purchase. Shipping costs will be free for the Balearic Islands. For shipments to the Canary Islands, shipping costs will cost 24 euros.
International shipments: All the products of the PRATES online store will be delivered within a period of no more than 7-9 working days provided they have stock at the time of purchase, for shipments within the European Union and expenses. In shipments to any other place in the world, the PRATES will be delivered within a period of no more than 8-10 working days as long as they have stock at the time of purchase and the shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
How is the return made?
You can request a refund if the product is not adapted to your needs or you need a different size, within a maximum period of 15 days after receiving the product.
The return will be made in the original packaging. The products and packaging must be sent in perfect condition, without any damage or defect that prevents its sale as new.
Once the good condition of the PRATES Products has been verified, the size change or the refund of the amount is made within a maximum period of 15 days from its reception.
Shipping costs for return are free in the peninsula and in the Balearic Islands.
In Europe and the rest of the world, the return costs are borne by the customer.
To change or return your PRATES, you must contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number.
How to make the payment?
There are several forms of payment to pay the amount of your order. During the purchase process you must indicate your choice.
– Credit / debit card: All transactions involving the transmission of personal or banking data are made using a secure environment, a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Socked Layer). All the information transmitted to us travels encrypted through the network. The data on your bank card will not be registered by PRATES.
– Paypal: Allows you to send payments online safely and comfortably. The PayPal network relies on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global real-time payment solution.
– Bank transfer: You can make the payment by bank transfer. To do this, you must write an email to email@example.com, indicating your order as well as shipping address, and we will proceed to provide you with the bank account number to make the transfer.
SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS
When the customer chooses to pay by credit card / POS, he will automatically access a secure payment gateway managed by the corresponding financial institution, which will be responsible for carrying out the appropriate procedures with the client in order to check the validity of the operation. In no case does PRATES save or maintain bank or customer card data.
CONFIDENTIALITY, PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
The General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their election, for the resolution of conflicts and waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of VALENCIA.